T.L. Osborn Int'l Memorial Service - DVD
"The Nations Gather to Pay Tribute"
Length: Approx. 3.5 hours
This 2 disc DVD set features the following speakers from the International Memorial Service held on the campus of Oral Roberts University:
- Dr. Mark Rutland, President, Oral Roberts University
- Dr. Chyanna Mull-Anthony, Pastor, International Gospel Center, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Revs. Tommy & Elisabeth O'Dell Frontier Evangelism, Tulsa, Oklahoma (Grandson & Granddaughter-In-Law)
- Revs. Donald & Carina O'Dell World Harvest, Denver, Colorado (Grandson & Granddaughter-In-Law)
- Rev. Malcolm Bull Director, Osborn Foundation, Ltd., England
- Rt. Rev. Natasha Schedrivaya Village Gospel Harvest, Russia
- Dr. R.R. Soares International Church of Gods Grace, Brazil
- Rev. Robert Kayanja Robert Kayanja Ministries, Uganda
- Dr. John T.L. Maasbach Johan Maasbach World Evangelism Ministry, Netherlands
- Dr. David Shibley Global Advance, Dallas, Texas
- Dodie Osteen Lakewood Church, Houston, Texas
- Rev. Kenneth Copeland Kenneth Copeland Ministries, Fort Worth, Texas
- Rt. Hon. M.E. (Margaret) Benson Idahosa Church of God Mission International, Nigeria
- Dr. LaDonna C. Osborn President & CEO, Osborn Ministries International (Daughter)
"My much loved father, Dr. T.L. Osborn, the man known around the world as "The Father of the Gospel," entered his eternal rest on Thursday, February 14, 2013. He was in no pain and had no sickness. The Lord simply took away his breath. My father was wrapped in love, his family surrounding him as he stepped through the earthly veil into eternity. He is now in the presence of Jesus, whom he had served faithfully for 77 years, following his conversion at the age of 12.
We can only imagine the sweet reunion between him and his beloved Daisy, three of his children, a granddaughter, a great granddaughter and a celebrating host of believers who are among the redeemed because of my father's ministry, during more than 65 years, to every corner of the earth. He was in his 90th year, having passed his 89th birthday on December 23, 2012."
-- LaDonna C. Osborn
We Also Recommend